Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Journal Entry

Hello Blogspot!
Feels good to be her. I'm still trying to get used to the layout. It's plenny different from Wordpress (that's the site I hosted my journal on before I decided to move here. Dont ask me why, I'm not sure I know either.
So here's the 411:
I'm a young woman who is head over heels in love with her Creator and is getting to know Him better everyday. I'm a lover of strong, black coffee and everything beautiful. I'll be sharing my thoughts with you so my head doesn't explode and so that, hopefully, someway I can inspire you to have a deeper relationship with God. It's the most important relationship you can ever have. So feel free to hit the follow button (if there is one on this site lol) If you want to check out some of the stuff I've written on my old blog, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment