Sunday, 2 December 2012

The Experience (Day 2)

I am too tired for words but then I can't complain, I had a great day. I always have so much to say but today, I've decided to just talk in pictures...and a few words...very few. Church was awesome today, my quiet time before church was awesome, praise and worship was just soooo filling! I experienced God in Psalm 63 today and I'm sure you will too. Just click the link and you'll be directed to the chapter :)
This is me after church today! I was smiling on the inside and outside too
me being goofy(lol) the dude is a friend from church. I let him steal some of my shine
I was at the Palms shopping with a couple of friends when I saw this awesome rack. Too beautiful for words.


Cake! Yay! Smells like it has ginger in it though.



I don't put pictures of myself much on this site so, over the weekend, I took cues from Paige's blog and I'm going to be blogging more photos now :) 

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment