Wednesday, 5 December 2012

The Experience (Day 5)

Hey guys!
I got back from school awhile ago and I am tired. I haven't had the time to gather my thoughts in one place. I think that's because I did not have my quiet time this morning before rushing off to school (shake head and sigh here) now I'm home and I want to quiet my restless mind now before I get some reading done and finally crash till the wee hours of tomorrow morning. Today, I'm blogging my favorite songs. I'm blogging songs that I experience God in, songs that make me feel like He's smiling down at me and actually reaching through the ceiling. Someway, somehow, I am going to limit myself to only 10 songs and I hope you'll experience God in these songs as much as I do :)

1. Savior's Here - Kari Jobe

2. Restless - Switchfoot

3. Beautiful Things - Gungor

4. Wherever You Go - Audrey Assad

5. Sing it -Josh Wilson

6. Lucky Ones - Lecrae

7. Like An Avalanche - Hillsong United

8. You're Here - Francesca Battistelli

9. We Exalt Your Name - Kari Jobe featuring Matt Maher

10. Hosanna - Israel Houghton

Playlist for dayssss! Your turn! Go ahead and share your "experience" songs with me, I'd be GLAD to download and listen to them.

2 comments:

  1. My desire by *Fred Hammond and Kirk Franklin

    He's Able by Kirk Franklin

    Faithful Is Our God - Hezekiah Walker

    Lord Most High - Women of Faith

    Days of Elijah - Donnie McClurkin

    Storm Is Over - Kirk Franklin

    Mercy - Casting Crowns

    I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me

    I Almost Let Go - Kurt Carr

    I Will Follow Him - from Sister Act Soundtrack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some songs I can add to the Playlist "for days" They are highly recommended!

    Ancient Words - Micheal W Smith
    Beautiful Things - Gungor
    Bless the Lord - Tye Tribett
    By your Side - Tenth Avenue north
    Every thing is changed - Youthful Praise
    Forgive me - Rebecca St James
    Forever Love - Francesca Battistelli
    Give me your eyes - Brandon Heath
    Hold me together - Royal Tailor
    Hold on - Toby Mac
    How He loves us - Kim Walker + Jesus Culture
    I will worship - Israel Houghton
    Jesus Hold me now - Casting Crown
    Lead me to the cross - Francesca Battistelli
    Starry Night - Christ August
    The Lost Get Found - Britt Nicole

    All Songs by Brandon Heath & Francesca Battistelli

    Nice blog you've got here

    ReplyDelete