Saturday, 11 May 2013

Just a quick update

I didn't have the time to blog yesterday so I'm dropping by and giving y'all a quick update before I disappear again. There's a post I wrote over at Learning to Breathe I wrote that you might like to read so you want to hop over there real quick to read it and maybe relate to it. Classes started this week and some way, somehow the week zoomed by me. And then I need help getting my Intense Debate comment thing to work properly. It works for some people and just refuses to appear for some others. Now I can't seem to find the "take-me-out" button for it. So if you're a techie or just generally good with stuff like that, help a sister out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Enjoy the miracle of the moment. Be in the present and be the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment