Monday, 20 May 2013

Monday's-I-can't-type-as-fast-as-I-think-but-I-have-to-type-anyway post

So i just uploaded Friday's post because I could not blog on Friday and now I'm writing Monday's post because it is still Monday and I can do it so here it is. It's going to be mighty brief because I don't have so much time but I didn't want to leave y'all bewildered with my supposed-to-be-friday-but-turned-out-to-be-Monday post. Guys, I was up till 1 am writing an article about turning into bed early so that your day can go on fine. So I guess that explains why I woke up this morning feeling like a train ran me over in my sleep. Keep in mind that I had to be up at 5 because I had to be out by 7 o'clock for a rehearsal and I would not be free till noon. Y'all, I did not feel good at all. My legs were heavy, my eyes were heavy, I felt fat and all that horrible stuff. It's noon and I haven't exactly got time to get any shut-eye yet. I might be feeling a tad overwhelmed but thar's good. It'll teach me to turn into bed early.
Gotta run. Later y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment