Thursday, 4 July 2013

Yoga pants, guest bloggers and other interesting things

I realise I could do better with managing my little living room online that is right here. I know, I know. I admit I've been letting life happen to me and that not so cool. I figured I come appease the people who actually bother to stop by this journal regularly by sharing some wonderful stuff I found online. I have been "collecting" them on my Blackberry and sharing the few that I could on my Twitter. I found this link on Jefferson Bethke's Twitter about babies' first reaction to a bunch of stuff. You might want to hop over to Buzzfeed real quick to see them. You're guaranteed good quality laughter. Then I found Laura DeMoss' Fulltime Girl Blog and I fell head over heels in love with a woman I don't know from Eve. You'd like her too I  bet.
Thanks to Ore Fakorede, I have been reading Mashable articles almost everyday and stopping by Women's Health and Brain Pickings more often than normal. ANNNNDDD, I have started morning runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I've been doing some work on my abs and thighs too (yayy me!) and though it was horrible when I first started, now I actually look forward to running, crunches and stretches. Who would've thunk it? 
I will be doing a short series on this blog soon titled "Celebrating Femininity, sacred romance and a little bit of heaven" with some beautiful women I met. I'll keep y'all updated when as soon as it's about to start. Forget the fancy title, it really is about a bunch of women who love their God and their men (for those that have) and embrace their femininity with everything they've got. So picture us women sitting with you talking about the things dear to our hearts and hoping that you can relate to more than a little of it. I cannot wait for it to get started *grin*
In other unrelated but still important news, my birthday is on the 15th of this month and I can't believe I'm officially (finallyyyyyy) turning 20! Amen, somebody! Before 15th arrives, I'm hunting for a tattoo artist in Lagos so if you know a reputable and affordable artist in Lagos please leave me a comment below (I'd totally appreciate it). If you dunno any tattoo artists but want to get me something for my birthday, I think you should know now that I do not like red velvet, white, black forest cakes. I don't like chocolate cakes either. Just get me old fashioned vanilla or butterscotch flavored cake and I will love you for the rest of my life. If ordering cakes is really not your thing you can buy me any of the items listed below:

  • yoga pants
  • exercise ball 
  • A Canon Rebel camera
  • A Nexus 4
See I don't ask for much. That's all.

Also on the 15th, Nehemiah Project Prayermobs will be meeting up at 12pm to pray. I wrote a lot about that on Learning to Breathe so you could hop on over there to check it out and join the movement. It is something I felt very strongly that God wanted me to do and I finally obeyed Him last month. You can follow the movement on Twitter, Facebook or GooglePlus.
So Google reader is gone and Bloglovin' remains *grin* you can follow my blog on bloglovin' by clicking the face of the pretty black-and-white lady in the top left corner of this blog.

Bible study's at 6. Gotta prepare.

Peace, love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment