Monday, 16 September 2013

Life Lately 1.2

Just a brief side note, I'm on Instagram now and would totally love to connect with you there! If this is your first time on ‘She is out of control’, don’t forget to subscribe to receive weekly thoughts about life, love, faith and books from me. If this isn't your first time, it’s not too late to subscribe. Breathe deep, linger for longer, give thanks and have an amazing week!



I'm linking up with Blair atWild and Precious again today!

The past week went by mercifully. I had a full productive week at work so I'm totally looking forward to that again this week (then a repeat of last week of course)


On Saturday I got to meet up with two of my favorite boys; Sammy and Bobola. The initial plan was for us to have Pizza at the mall then head to the pool for a swim but then Bobs brought a couple of friends and the party grew bigger. Yup, we had a ball. It was fun meeting new people. I was kinda uneasy at first but handled it like a pro.

Sunday I slept in and just mostly recovered from Saturday's festivities. Then spent some quality unrushed time with my Jesus.


How did YOUR week go?!


3 comments:

  1. just followed you on instagram! welcome to Instagram and I hope that you like it. always enjoy reading your blog! my IG name is @jessicaebersole I hope that you have a blessed week!

    visiting from Blair's link up!

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/2013/09/busyness.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, Jessica! Totally following you on IG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun! Last week was my first week back to work having my baby, just 3 days a week for now, but it was a big adjustment to have to get up and get moving in the morning, plus Getting back into all my projects at work. I enjoy my job so I'm happy to be back, but it was still a bit of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete