Friday, 8 November 2013

Friday convos with Ibukun: On making Jesus look bad

After my initial fail at vlogging, I'm back to the vlogging plan and hope I can keep it up overtime. Like the title suggests it's s'pose to be a conversation (think virtual coffee date) where we talk.
I would like to clarify that I believe that we are saved by grace and not by works. That's established. In today's  vlog I am simply focusing on our relations with other people as believers  I don't want to be the only one doing the talking so leave me a thought  on the subject, maybe? 


Did you enjoy this post? I'd love for you to subscribe or follow me on Bloglovin so you don't miss new posts on life and faith!

5 comments:

  1. Girl, you had me at Kari Jobe! Great attempt and true words. The only k-leg was the volume which was very low.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah! I was screaming in this video. I think it was some setting I keep unwittingly ticking in my MovieMaker. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Cheers to vlog number 2! I agree the volume was low (but I think you might also be a soft speaker)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naijawife, if you knew me in real life you'd type here in caps that there is nothing soft about me--or the way I speak! Might have to check my video edit settings. LOL thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. I loved this....like xtians need to know that there is much more than having that rship with God...Our lives are to be living epistles.

    ReplyDelete