Friday, 3 January 2014

Life Lately

My laptop has been breaking my heart since December last year and just as I'm making plans to get a new one, it suddenly starts acting normal again! I'm glad it is, now at least I can blog and get some work done but I'll still get a new, reliable one either way.


I just got back from holidays at my grandma's with aunt, uncles and cousins. School and work starts on Monday and I have less than two days to soak up the holidays. If you follow me on Instagram, you were one of the first (and few) people to know that I was involved in a car accident on Christmas Eve. I'm super thankful for God's peace and calm that morning and thankful that none of my friends died. Minor injuries, head bumps and that was it. The SUV is wrecked, but I'm still here. I still think about it often and breathe a prayer of thanksgiving to God for grace. My reading list has been growing and still is (this makes me happy). Also, I may or may not be writing music and spending some time in the studio this week with a dear friend of mine.
I'm super excited for 2014 and everything it has to bring and I hope you are too! Will be back to blogging regularly again


How has life been like with you lately?

 If you like what you see, don't forget to subscribe (or follow on Bloglovin'to receive weekly updates from me about life, love, faith and books. I'd love to connect with you and get to know you. Pull up a chair and follow along!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you. So happy you and your friends are okay!
    I am inviting you to visit me at http://shesclassic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my third time reading this so I had to leave a comment. I'm thinking that by the time you read this, another post will be up. Cheers to your computer not misbehaving! :P

    ReplyDelete