Tuesday, 22 April 2014

4 things I'm loving right now + a reader survey! ( SURVEY CLOSED)


Hello everyone!

It has been awhile I posted here not for lack of time or anything but because I wasn't entirely confident about being a depressed blogger. It's always been a big thing for me to share happy things here so since lately I haven't been feeling plenty happy, I chose not to blog at all. I'm still walking the fine line between being vulnerable with you and spilling all of my life on the internet. It's tough. On to happier things, here are some of the stuff that I absolutely loved this month

Wilson's Lemonade

Since finding this, I have drastically reduced my caffeine and fizzy drink intake. The thing I love the most about Wilson's is that it's made from freshly squeezed lemons (and you know how hard it is to find freshly squeezed anything in Nigeria). It's been doing amazing things for my skin and has helped amp my appetite for food.

This outfit

I would wear this everyday if I could (haha) and the sandals. All day everyday





Although I am considering getting suncreen with higher SPF, this has had my heart. I recently, stopped using Smartshield as it made me super sweaty. ROC is light and all kinds of amazing. You can order it online here

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser

Oil free, perfect everyday facial cleanser. It is non-drying and feels awesome. If you're out hunting for a great cleanser, this is it.


It's important for every blogger to get regular feedback from their community and online friends, in my opinion. I'm thinking and dreaming about a lot of fun stuff with this space and I'd like to know what you feel about me blogging about books, natural hair, fashion/style apart from my faith (which will always be a huge part of me and this space). I'd love if you could take out a minute or two to fill out this 10-question reader survey. It'll only take you 1 minute, I promise, and I will share feedback from the survey with you all as soon as we're done! Thank you for your feedback, support and encouragement!

5 comments:

  1. Lemons. Bleh. If Eez not sweet I don't want. Oranges, pineapple, sugarcane juice (now we talking). Lol.

    Talking about sweet, life isn't always rainbows and sunshine. I know this. Sometimes sharing the storm helps. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filled out the survey as soon as I got the email! It has always been a matter of "Has Ibukun posted anything yet for this month?" for me. Of all the things you listed here the only thing I'm coveting is your matte-looking lipstick! Brand, please? The others I think I can get online. Lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want to thank you and let you know that reading your stories, your thoughts, and feelings... (this might sound strange)gives me a sense of comfort "Depression and finding God in all of it" .. is the blog that brought me here...this website is truely wonderful
    ...just knowing that somebody else gets "ït", understands.. and also has the courage to blog about it wow Ibukun, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing! Heading to fill out your survey now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very pretty and fabulous and I am sure that matches who you are on the inside as well :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete