Monday, 9 June 2014

Personal style: ripped jeans

 If you like what you see, don't forget to subscribe (or follow on Bloglovin'to receive weekly updates from me about life, love, faith and books. I'd love to connect with you and get to know you. Pull up a chair and follow along


Guess who wore a sweater on a hot day because she wanted to look tomboy-ish?
...
HAHA great! I cannot guess who would be so ridiculous either.

In the last survey I sent out, some of you said style posts would be great and I agree. I searched high and low for the perfect photographer and found Kelvin Kayn. He's seriously awesome and super sweet!

 (If you're a designer, I'd love to wear and feature some of your stuff on the blog, send me mail ibukunakinnawo[at]gmail[dot]com)











All photos by Kelvin Kayn

In these photos I'm wearing chipped nailpolish, a Cedarwood State Sweater, New Look jeans, Aldo sandals
Extras: MAC Rubywoo lipstick, Fendi dupe bag (because, cheapskate), Gucci shades, jewelry by Mola Rain

Hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. You are rockin' those ripped jeans! Great look, even if the sweater was a bit warm. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IbukunAkinnawo10 June 2014 at 00:05

    Thanks, Sarah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style!! Those jeans are so cute :)


    XoXo Shea L. ----------------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. IbukunAkinnawo15 June 2014 at 14:11

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Looks really comfy and casual ;)


    http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. IbukunAkinnawo20 June 2014 at 11:22

    Comfort wins all day, everyday! Thanks for dropping by, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete