Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Sweetheart, 21 looks good on you

It's a new year for me. It's a little scary and a little exciting as a lot of new things are going to happen. Today I crazy miss my mom. I wish she was here and I didn't have to go another day without her. Yet I'm thankful for small graces and the people in my life; the ones that have come and gone, the ones that stay and make my life a little brighter. I'm thankful for family and faith, for coffee, for this blog, for all you wonderful people who read my thoughts and ramblings-- you make it worth it. Everyday this year, I want to wake up and be a better daughter, sister, friend, blogger, follower of Jesus so I can proudly say to myself, "Sweetheart, 21 looks good on you".










Outfit details: crop top (TOPSHOP), skirt (BODY CENTRAL), shoes (ANNE MICHELLE)

All photos by Kelvin Kayn

Shout out to Sumbo Eludire! You're the winner of Veronica Roth's Divergent Trilogy! Many thanks to everyone who entered



4 comments:

  1. The Photos are beautiful and 21 definitely looks good on you!
    Happy Birthday dear
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. IbukunAkinnawo16 July 2014 at 23:16

    Thanks, Carolyn! It's good to 'see' you again, friemd

    ReplyDelete
  3. IbukunAkinnawo16 July 2014 at 23:17

    Thank you, Kunmi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, 21 looks good on you! Enjoy your youth, Ibukun, and let no one despise you for it. Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete