Monday, 28 July 2014

Work with me

Hello, lovelies!

It's a gorgeous Monday morning and now that school is out, I'm getting used to slow mornings, a Criminal Minds marathon, eating what I want when I want and just generally being on holiday. I've been camping at my sister's since last week and will probably be here till school resumes (I have one semester left, can you believe it?!)

I've been thinking and dreaming a lot lately about this space and you sweet person who comes to check out what I have to say every week. This blog is less than two years old but has over 40,000 pageviews from around the globe (mostly from the US and Nigeria). From my Friday Dates with you, I find that some of you are entrepreneurs, small business owners or lifestyle bloggers. So I want to work with you to give you blog and/or your business the attention it deserves. I'm offering four really affordable advert spaces in my sidebar. I'm offering one prime 250x250 ad spot for 5000 naira/$30 and three 250x150 ad spots for 2,500 naira/$15 for August*. In addition to placing your ad in my sidebar, I am open to reviewing your product/services, writing a sponsored post about your blog/business, telling all my social media followers about you and hosting a giveaway of your product/services!


If you are interested in this offer, would like more information or blog statistics, I would love to hear from you! Send me mail at Ibukunakinnawo[at]gmail[dot]com with subject "Collaborate" so we can get talking!


*Please note that rates are subject to change in September




 If you like what you see, don't forget to subscribe (or follow on Bloglovin'to receive weekly updates from me about life, love, faith and books. I'd love to connect with you and get to know you. Pull up a chair and follow along!

1 comment:

  1. We should actually work together on something, Cassie! Nothing comes to mind right now but I smell a really good collaboration in the nearest future hehe

    ReplyDelete