Tuesday, 16 September 2014

3 GREAT fiction books (and one you should probably skip)


I tried vlogging again! And it wasn't half as bad as I dreamed it would be (haha) so today I'm reviewing a couple of books I've read recently: 3 I absolutely loved, one I didn't quite enjoy and one I'm currently reading at the moment. Kelvin put this video together and has been super supportive of my vlogging ambitions. You can check out more of his work here.

Enjoy!



What have you been reading lately? Which books did you like and which didn't you quite like? 



P.S She is out of control got 50,000 views over the weekend! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being a part of this and making one of my dreams come true


I blog every Monday about life, faith, personal style and everything in between. Then go on virtual dates with subscribers on Fridays! Subscribe (or follow on Bloglovin') to not miss out. I'd love to connect with you and get to know you. Pull up a chair and follow along

2 comments:

  1. why are you forming shy??? Warris all this?

    Really nice. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayyy I was shy oh Lool hopefully I'll get used to this quickly.
    Thank you, babe :*

    ReplyDelete