Friday, 3 October 2014

I covet thee: books I want to read in October

Happy independence week, Nigeria!

Is it weird that now I'm in my final semester at school, I really just want to quit and travel the world? No, really, I think I'm done haha. For now, I'm just going to be content with the fact that Monday and Tuesday are public holidays and I can go swimming on one of those days.

I've had my eye on a couple of books this past month and I'm hoping school gives me the time to read at least one of them.


I'm all for light reads like All Falls Down because I'm non-committal like that. I finally finished Gone Girl and was mostly frustrated by the main characters. It's a great read, no mistake, just not the type of book that leaves me satisfied.

I Am Having So Much Fun Here Without You. The title already makes me want to read it! I don't know why the fiction books I've been reading (or wanting to read lately) are about married life.

Crazy Love is a book I've heard oh so much about this year and I really want to sit in to read as soon as I can get it.

Worship Matters is a book I will probably read first before anything because in the coming weeks, I'm going to have more responsibilities on my youth church worship team. I'm excited it enough to want to be equipped for the work at hand.

What will you be reading this month? Which of these books have you read? I'd love for you to share with me in the comments below!

Hope you have a great weekend! xo

                                                    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Worship Matters rocks! It's that simple. Honestly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you've read it. Now I cannot wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete