Thursday, 23 October 2014

Life happens


Life happens, you guys.
I have classes almost every day, I've got a project to finish before the end of this month, and I've got assignments and music for orchestra to compose. My social life is non-existent, Runtastic got tired of reminding me to work out, I haven’t done yoga in too long either and yes, I've gained a few pounds (not that this is a bad thing). Did I mention that I manage content and social media for a wedding blog as well? I do. On top of all of that, you guys, I have no money. My ex-heartthrob doubled as my blog photographer and the search for a replacement has been so exhausting I almost want to give up.

Life happens and I wish I could pause time and catch my breath for a minute or two.



4 comments:

  1. Don't give up Love
    Your silver lining is on its way
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throwing hugs your way...
    Please stop for a bit and get some quiet..a beach, a lake or just simply lie on your bed and think of nothing for a while.
    Just rest and be calm.
    This is not the end and things will get better.its only a phase.
    *xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the kindest:-) Thank you for leaving some sunshine here, Frances!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete