Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Blogger style with Mide Coker (and an exciting annoucement!)

Hey guys! What can I say, this looks like a great blogging week! 








If you aren't new to the Nigerian blogosophere, then you probably know Mide Coker. I only started reading her blog a couple of months ago but I have to say she's great at what she does. It turns out we go to the same school, have the same pair of wedges (haha) and the same Twenty Six Skirt. Would you believe we just met the afternoon we took these photos? Yeah me neither but she's amazing and you should check her blog out. My photographer, Tunde Mason, told me that Mide wanted to do a collab blogger shoot and true to my nature, I couldn't say yes fast enough.



Top: Forever 21
Pants: Pieces
Shoes: ASOS

Still on Nigerian blogging, there's going to be a yard sale on Saturday this weekend! The first ever fashion blogger yard sale will happen at Jazz 38, TF Kuboye road, Marwa Roundabout, Lekki from 11:30am. Thre'll be a lot of great pieces, from clothes to accessories and everything you can imagine is contained in a fashion blogger's wardrobe. And the best part is everything goes for N2000 or less. Just like Black Friday in December and also a perfect opportunity to network!


How's your week going?

8 comments:

  1. Will there be stuff guys can buy too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cassandra ikegbune9 December 2014 at 01:33

    Yessss. Matching shoes , you both look good!

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cassandra ikegbune9 December 2014 at 01:34

    I really like the walking one. I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hafiz!
    Unfortunately, because of the scarcity of male Nigerian bloggers, there wont be any male clothing items for sale on that day. You could still drop by to network and/or shop for a special lady though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I'm so so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. You both look lovely...!

    ReplyDelete