Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Personal style: Velvet

Merry Christmas, lovelies!

Who can believe it's Christmas tomorrow! I certainly can't. 

I got to spend time with one of my favorite people, Bankole, today and my love tank is full. I'm done with Uni as you probably already knowwww *throws confetti* but after-school life isn't treating me harshly yet (hey, i'm not complaining). My siblings and I might go out and do something fun tonight.

I've been reading some of your responses from my new survey and am pretty excited to start 2015 with new blog ideas, ones that you ACTUALLY want to read. (if you haven't filled it yet, please take a moment to do so here). 

Tunde Mason and I got together this month for a quick Christmas outfit shoot. Although I will probably be slaving away in the kitchen tomorrow, if all was right in the world, I would totally rock this. I love the beaded collar, pockets and how laid back this outfit is.











Blouse: Papaya
Shorts: ASOS (get it here)
Shoes: Aldo

*Photos by TK Mason

What Christmas songs are you listening to this season? I'm stuck on Drummer Boy and O Holy Night

5 comments:

  1. Those shorts are really cute! I've been obsessed with cranberry/burgundy myself this winter. Lol. Great post!


    XoXo Shea L. ----------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shea! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cassandra ikegbune25 December 2014 at 11:12

    I love that last walking picture and yes those shorts are super cool

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sandra! Hope you had a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look smashing!
    Love the shoes

    ReplyDelete