Saturday, 31 January 2015

Ibukun's 5 things

As inspired by the lovely Afoma of Ihunda's Musings, I'll be sharing 5 things that I found and loved recently. And I hope I can keep this up overtime.

1. Duolingo



It's this really neat app that I download a couple of weeks ago that helps me learn a new language. I'm currently learning French and taking it pretty seriously. Here's why learning a new language is a good idea

2. Jessi Conolly

This woman is so inspiring, it's almost unreal. I love her inviting and nice her blog looks, I love how she encourages women to be all they can be in Christ on her Instagram page and I just generally love her.




3. Kanye West's 'New Slaves'

I heard this song while I was at work on Thursday and I was like, I GET YOU, KANYEEE. I TOTALLY GET YOU.

4. Crashing the chatterbox

My friend, George, got me this book awhile ago but I only just started reading it. I love it so far. It's by Steven Furtick in case anyone else wants a good read.

5. New hair




I got a weave installed after what feels like centuries haha. And those curls stayed put for like 5 minutes, they were all gone by the time I reached home. Hopefully I can learn to curl my hair.

What have you been up to? Hope you're having a restful weekend!

PS Your responses on my last post were so heartwarming. Thank you for sharing your struggles with me and thank you for being a safe place I can share mine

1 comment: