Friday, 13 February 2015

Personal style: my funny valentine

My good friend, Robbrecht, introduced me to Chet Baker's My Funny Valentine and although I'm not a huge jazz fan, I fell in love with this one. It's so silky and pleasant the way Chet sang it, you'd want to wrap yourself in big blanket, or cuddle your pet or SO while you nod and hum along. You can listen to the little slice of heaven here
Whatever you do on Valentine's day, let it be about showing love to the ones that matter. Can we promise each other to not get trapped in a gift/life comparison day? Yes? Yes!











Outfit by Mobelle Boutique

Hope you have a happy/funny Valentine!

*All photos by Tunde Mason


6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I love the dress or shoe better but you look ahmazing......
    P.S: IBUKUN when are you going to ever visit my blog *cries in french*

    ReplyDelete
  2. cassandra ikegbune13 February 2015 at 22:00

    I want your clutch! :(

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Esther! Mind leaving me a link to your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, G!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exchange for your tres cool Dapmod shades ^_^

    ReplyDelete