Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Valentine's Day deals from So Fresh Neighborhood Market

I'm not sure I've  ever looked forward to Valentine's day as much as I do now. Mostly because I get to spend it with someone special but that's not what this post is about.

If you have no intentions of sabotaging your special ones fitness plans, trust me, you do not want to place that order for an 11-inch cake. So Fresh is offering a wide range of Valentine's day gifts for the same amount as a special cake. So you don't have to worry about money.

These boxes of goodness are basically exotic, fresh and totally organic fruits. They're then cleaned and nicely cut in different shapes to form the beauties you see here!















The numbers to call and email to reach them on is in each photo so you can place your order as soon as you decide. I would advise you do that now so the platter can get to your loved one just in time for Valentine. I would definitely pick the Hearty Platter because it's totally adorbs!

Which would you pick for your loved one?

No comments:

Post a Comment