Saturday, 1 August 2015

Sort of back, but not back

I've missed you all. I really have. And I'm just going to say a quick thank you to those that checked in on me and sent all the love. I've been alive, for the most part.


From now, I will be sharing a lot more stuff with subscribers and blogging a lot less here. In the newsletter, I will be talking about new things I'm learning as a Christian and a young woman trying to navigate through her 20s. I promise to do lots of real talk and share the hard things Sunday mornings every week. I would also like to interact with you more deeply than a blog will allow so subscribe to the newsletter here 

What have you been up to? Tell me about it!

2 comments:

  1. cassandra ikegbune1 August 2015 at 23:14

    I shall subscribe, looking forward to your loveletters in my mailbox and seeing you around my blog zones again oh.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm a subscriber. One of the truest hearts I know and even those times you feel like you've stumbled I'm proud of you - because I know you're trying!

    ReplyDelete